- Land Size: 1829 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1938
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Plaster and Solid rough cast
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun
- Flooring: Vinyl, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Other (Gas fire, underfloor heating in ensuite down)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial, Phone extensions, Smart wiring
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Rangehood, Fridge, Wastemaster, Bathroom Heater, Heatpump, Freeview TV aerial, Bookcases x2 upstairs in single rooms, Auto garage door remotes x2, Smoke alarms, Shade sails
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered stone, Caesar stone)
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Single
- Bedroom 6: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Additional bathrooms
- Entrance: Separate
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Bush, Waterfront, Private, Water, Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Other surface), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial, Materials (Timber)
- Land contour: Steep, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured, Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
This fabulous property with dual access from Bisley Avenue and Champion Terrace, has been a much loved family home for 25 years but it's time to downsize - a section has been secured and our vendors plans to build are well underway.
Everything about this home is accommodating from the spacious car parking, garaging and relaxation areas outside to the generous living spaces, numerous bedrooms and bathrooms for the whole family inside.
As the family have grown and moved on the property has welcomed Airbnb guests that can't believe their luck in finding this wonderful beachside home and hosts.
The garden is manicured with exotics and natives and just enough lawn to enjoy.
The aspect is North West and sunny, the site is drive on and flat with the garden sloping down to the hill to Bisley.
This executive home offers comfortable tasteful accommodation.
If it is a large property for a growing family, extended family accommodation or just space, peace and privacy you crave - this property delivers on all levels.
Handy to shops and transport, and simply offering a better way of life.
Sun, Sea and surf it's all here waiting for you this summer on Bisley!
View Youtube video here: https://youtu.be/mT-BTeqXHsI